Thursday, September 6, 2012

Katy Perry By: Gissele Beltran




 
 
Dear Katy Perry,
My name is Gissele Beltran, and I am writing to you, because I am a huge fan of yours and would love to know, how and why you do what you do? I am currently a freshman at California State University, Northridge and am just so amazed by your persona. You are such an open individual, so creative, and so inspiring to millions around the world. I've seen you preform and I've heard you music and am so inspired by the way you carry yourself out. I am truly curious to know, who you are as a person, underneath all the fame. What inspires your lyrics? How you overcame and overcome struggles in your life? What your aspirations are, besides music? And what advice you would give to someone like me? I have seen you open your heart to the world through your music and truly find it inspiring, not just because your music is amazing, but because your lyrics are so deep and knowledgeable. I would love an opportunity to work with you, not as an aspiring musician, but as a woman in the making. You have truly touched my life and would love it if you considered taking me in as an intern. I feel I would learn so much from you, both professionally, but also personally. I know your a busy woman, but I would really like the opportunity to grow as an individual, and I feel that you are the role model I need in order to break through my bubble and experience what the world has to offer. Like you said, “ If you don't believe in a dream, no one else will do it for you”, and this is my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment